Monitoring your renewable energy system status and performance is a critical part of getting the most out of your investment. The APsystems Energy Communication Unit (ECU) collects performance data for your entire solar array through your APS microinverters, and lets you access the information in real-time through its user-friendly web interface.
- Collects module and microinverter statistics for each individual component
- Communicates in real time, via the integrated http webserver
- No additional system wiring needed. Single data and power cable connection
- Three year manufacturer warranty
- IP30, PLC, or ZigBee communication
From the manufacturer:
The APsystems ECU, our state-of-the-art Energy Communication Unit, is the information gateway for our microinverters. The unit collects module performance data from each individual microinverter and transfers this information to an internet database in real time, requiring only a single data and power cable. Through the APsystems EMA software, the APsystems ECU gives you precise analysis of each microinverter and module in your solar installation from any web-connected device. The APsystems ECU’s integrated http webserver offers the simplest and most flexible network integration of any data logger on the market. The user-friendly browser-based interface lets you access your solar array in seconds.