The Flojet / Jabsco 18810-0000 Pneumatic Bladder Accumulator Tank will smooth flow to faucets and shower, reducing pump cycling and eliminating pulsations and water hammer.
Water is totally separated from the air chamber and metal tank by a bladder and polypropylene tank liner.
- Tank volume of 2 gallons, working water volume of about 1 gallon.
- Mounts Horizontally or vertically, or even upside down.
- Includes mounting brackets and band clamps.
- 3/4″ NPT (male) port.
- Pre-pressurized to 20 psi (1.4 bar).
- Tank may be adjusted and fine tuned to cut-in pressure of pump.
- NSF-61 listed for all water applications.
- Meets RVIA regulations.
- 8″ diameter x 12-5/8″ high.
- Weight, about 5 pounds (shipping weight is slightly more).
Typically not needed with VSD & certain other pumps.
Typically in stock in limited quantities.