Never worry about finding someone to help jump-start your car again, with a NOCO Genius Boost jump box. The GB150 delivers 4000 Amps of starting current to reliably start gasoline or diesel engines 10 liters (or more) in size!
- 4000 Amps of peak starting current (22,500 Joules 3S)
- Heavy duty battery clamps feature spark proof connections & reverse polarity protection (you can’t hook it up wrong!)
- 55 Watt-Hour Lithium-Ion battery provides up to 40 jump starts on a single charge
- Heavy-Duty starting capacity can start a gasoline or diesel engine 10.0L or larger
- Integrated Voltmeter helps diagnose the reason your vehicle won’t start. (If your battery shows 12.7–.8 volts, your battery is probably fine.)
- 12V XGC outlet can rapid-charge the GB150 in just over 3 hours @ 5A, and acts as a 12V 15A power supply. Included micro-usb
- 500 Lumen emergency light with multiple lighting modes, including SOS beacon
From the manufacturer:
The GB150 is a portable lithium-ion battery jump starter pack that delivers 4,000-amps (22,500 J3S) for jump starting a dead battery in seconds. It features a patented safety technology that provides spark-proof connections and reverse polarity protection making safe and easy for anyone to use. It’s a powerful battery booster that doubles as a portable power source for recharging USB devices, like a smartphone, tablet and more, or powering 12-volt devices, like a tire inflator, power inverter and much more. And designed for a car, boat, RV, truck and more with both gas and diesel engines up to 10 liters and more. Provides up to 80 jump starts on a single charge.
Integrated Voltmeter: It’s not always the battery jump starters fault. There is a myriad of reasons why your car won’t start (e.g. starter problems, worn-out battery cables). But with a built-in digital voltmeter, you can quickly determine if it’s a discharged battery or something else. If the voltmeter shows a good battery at 12.7-12.8 volts, it is most likely another problem.
500 Lumen 10X LED Flashlight: A rechargeable lithium-powered LED flashlight with seven light modes, including SOS and Emergency Strobe. With multiple luminosity settings, it’s immediately adaptable to a variety of situations. Use it’s powerful wash light will help you see your engine, changing a tire at night or even warn oncoming traffic when disabled and needing of roadside assistance.
Recharge 4X faster with XGC: The GB150 is completely rechargeable from any USB-powered port, like a wall charger, car charger or laptop. But it takes 11 hours. With XGC, you can charge directly from the vehicle’s 12-volt auxiliary port and utilize its rapid charge technology to recharge 3X faster – just over 3 hours. Go from zero charge to jump starting in just 15 minutes.