Samlex’s PST-300 DC-AC inverters convert 12 or 24 Volts DC to 300 Watts of pure sine-wave AC power at 120 Volts, 60 Hz. The unit comes with a detachable cable with plug adaptor and a cable with battery clamps. Features include overload protection, low battery alarm / shut down, low idle power draw of less than 0.5 Amps. AC power is available from a NEMA-20R GFCI duplex outlet on the front panel. Safety certified to UL standards.
The PST pure sine wave inverters are a low-cost solution for intermittent or occasional use. This inverter can be used to operate laptops, portable electronics, small TVs, VCRs, sound systems, small handy tools and other portable sensitive electronics.
Product Design Features
- Temperature controlled cooling fan – reduces energy consumption
- Low interference Wide operating DC input range: 10.5 – 16.5 VDC
- LED indicators for power and protections
- Low idle power draw
- Dual GFCI protected AC outlets
- Commercial grade design suitable for heavy duty loads, long periods of continuous operation & for emergency back up
- UPC – Universal Protection Circuit: low voltage, over voltage, over temperature, over load and short circuit
- Detachable cable with 12V plug adapter
- Detachable cable with battery clamps
- Safety certified to UL standards, FCC compliant