Samlex’s PST-600 high-efficiency DC-AC inverter converts 12, 24, or 48 Volts DC to 600 Watts of pure sine-wave AC power at 120 Volts, 60 Hz. The unit comes with pin-type battery cable lugs. Features include built-in electronic GFCI, overload protection, low battery alarm / shut down, low idle power draw of less than 0.5 Amps. AC power is available from a NEMA-20R GFCI duplex outlet on the front panel. 12 & 24V models are safety certified to UL standards, 48V model meets UL 60950-1 and CSA C22-2 No.107.1-01 standards.
The PST pure sine wave inverters are a low-cost solution for intermittent or occasional use. This inverter can be used to operate laptops, portable electronics, small TVs, VCRs, sound systems, small handy tools and other portable sensitive electronics.
Product Design Features
- High efficiency
- Temperature controlled cooling fan – reduces energy consumption
- Low interference Wide operating DC input range:
12V: 10.7 – 16.5 VDC
24V: 21.4 – 33.0 VDC
48V: 42- 64 VDC
- Commercial grade design suitable for heavy duty loads, long periods of continuous operation & for emergency back up
- UPC – Universal Protection Circuit: low voltage, over voltage, over temperature, over load and short circuit
- Low idle power draw
- Dual GFCI protected AC outlets
- Optional remote control (sold separately): Model RC-15A
- Comes with pin-type battery cable lugs
- Safety certified to UL standards, FCC compliant