Solartech’s high-efficiency F-series photovoltaic panels are constructed with high-efficiency polycrystalline solar cells, producing higher output per panel than competing modules in their class. These industrial-grade solar panels feature a variety of best-in-class features, enhancing their durability and ease-of-use:
- EVA with TPT Lamination:
- The solar cells are cushioned within EVA/TPT laminate, ensuring their operating characteristics in virtually any climate.
- Anodized Aluminum Frame:
- The rigid anodized aluminum frame provides added durability, weather resistance, and easy mounting, with easily accessible grounding points on all four corners.
- Low-iron Tempered Glass:
- Solartech’s low-iron glass is optically clearer than regular glass, allowing more sunlight to reach the solar cells. The glass is also tempered, for maximum durability.
- Accessible Junction Box
- The junction box on your Solartech panel is designed for easy access, and easy installation. Four 1/2″ knockouts give you plenty of room for wiring.
- ETL: Class 1 Division 2 (C1D2), Group C and D certified
- UL 1703 certification
- 25-year limited warranty of 80% power output
- 12-year limited warranty of 90% power output
- 2-year limited warranty of materials and worksmanship