Deka Unigy II batteries are constructed using the finest
quality materials and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques
enhancing their performance in these demanding applications.
Built-in advanced features such as:
- “Two Way” Post design is lead plated solid copper
providing a large contact area with front access bolting
for easier installation and maintenance.
- Pure Virgin Lead (99.99%) positive grid alloy is very resistant
- Positive and Negative plates are formed with IPF®
technology to ensure plates operate at 100% capacity.
- Collapsible bottom bridge accommodates for normal
plate growth, reducing stress on battery post seals.
- Air Gap between cells has been designed to reduce
foot print while maintaining required cooling.
- Front safety shield design easily slides on and off without
tools for quicker assembly.