ITT Jabsco / Flojet Self-Priming 18590-2094 Marine Macerator Waste Pump for 24V DC electrical systems, with 1-1/2 inch Marine-type male NPT thread and 1-1/2 inch Hose Barb inlet. 1 inch ID Hose Barb discharge port outlet. Heavy Duty four-bladed chopper grinds waste as it pumps, reduces particle size to 1/8″. ~12 gallon per minute (46 LPM) flow rate, will empty a typical 30 gallon waste holding tank in three minutes.
May also be used for fish box and live well evacuation.
- Self-priming flexible impeller with stainless steel wear plate and cutter.
- Five foot self-priming lift with wet impeller; four foot when dry.
- May be mounted any position without affecting performance.
- 24 Volt DC permanent magnet motor, fully enclosed with stainless steel shaft.
- Jabsco Nitrile Compound Impeller.
Designed to be installed permanently for easy tank evacuation from a toilet or plumbing clean-out access. Does not come with waste pump switch kit.
Do not run pump dry. Suitable for intermittent duty; do NOT run for more than 15 minutes continuously. Run-Dry protection device will shut off pump if ran to long.
Complies with USCG Regulation 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE for ignition protection.
This pump should be used in accordance with EPA Sanitation Regulations.
Typically in stock, 24 volt stocked in limited quantities, Call for availability if need more than two or in a rush.
185902094, Flojet, Xylem