Jabsco’s Water Puppy series bilge/general use pumps are designed for maximum durability and ease of use. The 18660-0121’s flexible neoprene impeller minimizes any change of damage from bilge debris, and the bronze body and permanent magnet motor will stand up to years of heavy-duty use. The Utility Puppy is designed to be wired to an on/off switch, and an appropriately sized fuse (not included).
- Flow Rate: 2.8–6.3 gallons per minute
- Pressure Switch: None, designed to be wired to a switch (not included)
- Ports: 1/2″ pipe thread, female
- 1″ hose barb adapter included
- Pump Motor Amp Draw: 8A @ 12V
- Priming: Self-priming to 4 feet
- Dimensions: L–6 3/8in W–4 3/4in H–3 5/8in
- Net Weight: 4.5lb net
From the manufacturer:
Use for bilge pumping, livewell circulation, washdown and general pumping requirements. Motor meets USCG Electrical Standards 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE for IGNITION PROTECTION on gasoline powered vessels. Flexible impeller pumps must NOT be run dry, as the pumped liquid is the lubricant for the impeller. Observe the outlet and shut off pump as soon as liquid stops flowing.