The Jabsco 22130 120V Marine/RV Macerator Pump is designed for easy installation for your waste holding tank, with a combo 1-1/2 inch Marine-type male NPT thread and 1-1/2 inch Hose Barb inlet, and 1 inch hose barb outlet. The 22130 will empty a standard 30 gallon waste tank in under 3 minutes. Flojet/Jabsco macerator pumps feature a durable nitrile impeller, stainless steel wear plate, and stainless cutter, with a fully-enclosed permanent magnet motor and stainless steel shaft.
- Features & Specifications:
- Voltage: 120 volts AC
- Inlet Connection: 1.5″ Marine NPT (male) & 1.5″ Hose Barb
- Outlet Connection: 1″ Hose Barb
- Flow Rate: ~12 gallons per minute
- Self-priming: Wet impeller: 5ft lift; Dry: 4ft lift
- On/Off Switch: Not included. Hardwire to external switch.
- Certifications: USCG Regulation 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE
- Dimensions: W-6.8″ L-12.15″ H–8.11″
- Weight: 20.7 lbs.
Although the Jabsco Macerator pump can be installed at any convenient point in the waste discharge system, it is recommended that it be installed as close to the holding tank as possible, this will increase the performance of the pump. It is also recommended that the switch used to control the macerator be mounted close enough to the pump that it can be heard whilst in operation, this will allow the operator to hear a change in pump noise when the unit has finished pumping the tank dry. The pump then should be turned off; this will further increase the life of the pump.
- MACERATOR USAGE NOTES:
- Macerator pumps are NOT designed to dispose of solid objects, diapers and sanitary napkins, rags, or other non-human waste.
- All macerator pumps should always be used in accordance with relevant EPA regulations.
- Macerator pumps are not designed for continuous use. Do not run for more than 15 minutes.