The 55G lends itself to a wide variety of uses in the communications field, particularly where unusual wind loading and height requirements exist. The 55G was designed to provide excel- lent strength in heights up to 400’. When properly installed, the standard tower will support loads as shown on various guyed and self-supporting information sheets in the ROHN catalog.
- Completely hot-dip galvanized after fabrication
- Heavy steel tube or solid steel side rails
- Built on 17” equilateral triangle design
- Utilizes high strength steel tubing side rails
- Zig-Zag® cross bracing is formed from a continuous 7/16” solid steel rod electrically welded every 16 1/4” on the side rails
- Each 10’ section is joined to the other and double bolted at each leg joint for extra strength