The XW System Control Panel features a graphical, backlit LCD display that provides system configuration and diagnostic information for devices connected to the Xanbus?-enabled network. The XW SCP gives a single point of control to setup and monitor an entire system, which may consist of multiple XW Inverter/Chargers, XW Solar Charge Controllers and other components.
The XW System Control Panel can be flush-mounted or surface-mounted. Mounting brackets are provided for each.
- Compatibility ? connects to additional Xanbus?-enabled XW System devices without requiring additional hubs, control cards, or other device-specific control panels
- Internal clock ? keeps time for the entire system
- Audible alarm ? when enabled, alerts users when a fault condition arises
- Low power consumption ? automatically turns off backlight after a period of inactivity
- Non-volatile memory ? preserves System Control Panel settings if network power is interrupted or network communication is disrupted
- Graphical 128 x 64 pixel, backlit LCD screen
- Large, tactile keypad buttons
- Intuitive onscreen menu system (basic and advanced)