Bolt silicone batteries are an impressive new technology in the battery industry. Silicone batteries are safer and more efficient than traditional lead-acid batteries, and more durable and stable than Li-ion battery technology. ABS Alaskan is excited to start offering silicone battery technology to our customers!
- SILICONE BATTERY FEATURES
- World patent protected electrolyte is composed of silicate salt compound.
- Advanced green technology that has no acid mist or pollution from the electrolyte. No acid mist means no corrosion to corrode plates, electrodes, joints and connections, prolonging the battery life
- Because the battery does not emit acid mist emissions there is no need for separate enclosures, no ventilation systems, no cooling systems, no acid matting required, saving on installations, maintenance and energy costs
- When the battery comes to the end of its life cycle, the Bolt silicate battery can be refurbished at a nearby location to save approximate 50% on battery replacement and save on transportation costs.
- High and low temperature endurance with superior high performance in harsh temperatures of -40° to 158°F (70°C), works normal in extremely hot temperatures in Middle East, Africa, India and Egypt to name a few. Also works extremely well in cold temperatures in Alaska and Canadian arctic delivering superior power on demand when required.
- The Bolt silicate battery performs extremely well in outdoor environments, VRLA and other lead acid batteries loses approximately 50% of their charging cycles for every 14°F increase in temperatures exceeding 77°F (25°C), the Bolt silicate battery change is insignificant in temperatures under 113°F (45°C).
- The Bolt silicate battery has up to 2200 charging cycles when using 50% or less depth of discharge, ~3Xs more charging cycles than that of lead-acid batteries, the battery has the capability to be discharge to 100% with no damage to the battery (but is recommended to recharge the battery immediately after high discharge to prolong battery life and charging cycles). These batteries have a long life of up to 15 years depending on the depth of discharge used (it is recommended not to discharge past 90%, to maximize lifespan).
- Self-discharge rate is approximately 20% in two years when stored at ambient temperatures of 68°F (20°C).
- The battery has up to 50% higher specific energy density than that of the vrla battery
- The Bolt silicate battery has a lower internal resistance of 2mω / 5mω (milli-ohm) with little temperature rise, the 12v lead-acid battery has up to 25mω (milli-ohm).
- Bolt silicone batteries exceed international storage capacity standards by 1.75 times and exceeds international recharge acceptance capacity standards by 2.68 times