Flojet’s 18550-000A Self-Priming Macerator Waste Pump for 12V DC electrical systems, with 3 inch RV-type slip-on hose inlet. This model features a 1″ hose barb outlet. Grinds waste as it pumps, reduces particle size to 1/8″. ~13 gallon per minute (49LPM) flow rate, will empty a typical 30 gallon waste holding tank in three minutes.
- Self-priming flexible impeller with stainless steel wear plate and cutter.
- Six foot self-priming lift with wet impeller; four foot when dry.
- May be mounted any position or angle without affecting performance.
- 12 Volt DC permanent magnet motor, fully enclosed with stainless steel shaft.
- Jabsco Nitrile Compound Impeller.
Designed to be installed permanently for easy tank evacuation from a toilet or plumbing clean-out access. Does not come with waste pump switch kit. Do not run pump dry. Suitable for intermittent duty; do NOT run for more than 15 minutes continuously.
This pump should be used in accordance with EPA Sanitation Regulations.
Typically in stock.
18550000A 18550000 18550-000, Jabsco, Xylem