The Flojet 18555-000 DC portable waste pump is the ideal solution for emptying holding tanks on recreational vehicles and avoiding dump stations. The macerator section grinds waste down to a particle size of 1/8″ maximum so it can easily be pumped through a garden hose (5/8″ minimum). The pump section is self-priming, permitting the unit to be mounted above the tank in a convenient location.
Empties most recirculating toilets in less than 2 minutes; empties a typical 30-gallon holding tank in less than 3minutes.
The 18555-series waste pump will macerate and pump all waste and tissue normally found in recreational vehicle waste systems. IT WILL NOT HANDLE HARD SOLID OBJECTS, SANITARY NAPKINS OR RAGS.
- Connects directly to the RV waste outlet. Eliminates 3″ (75 mm) sewer hose
- Garden hose discharge port
- Fresh water rinse capabilities
- Remote handheld on/off switch with 6′ (1.8 m) wire harness
- Ability to dump longer distances
- Ability to drain holding tanks at home
- Easy clean up and storage
- Comes in a rugged portable storage case
- USCG and CSA listed
- Run dry protection
- Weight, about 6 pounds for pump (shipping weight is more).
Currently in stock.
18555-000A, 18555000, 18555000A, Jabsco, Xylem