Flojet’s 18610 utility pump series is designed for general purpose pumping. The 18610-0001 features a bronze body and a flexible neoprene impeller, enabling it to pump waste water with moderate debris without damage.
The 18610 pump is ideally suited for use as a sump pump, circulating pump, stationary transfer pump, pond and floodwater pump, marine washdown pump, and any other application that is chemically compatible with the neoprene impeller material, up to a fluid temperature of 180ºF (82ºC).
- Flow Rate: 6 gpm (22.8 Lpm)
- Pressure Switch: None
- Ports: 1/2″ (12.7 mm) NPT female; 3/4″ (19 mm) male garden hose adapter
- Pump Motor: 1/4 hp, non-vented, ODP
- Priming: Dry lift: 6ft, Wet lift: 20ft
- Dimensions: H—7.5″ W—7″ L—9″
- Net Weight: 12lb/5.5kg (shipping: 15lb)
From the manufacturer:
Easy to service and maintain. Will tolerate abrasive wear (this may affect performance – seek advice from your distributer). Handles hard and soft solids without clogging. Non pulsating flow.