Flojet’s 2880 series all-in-one water systems feature dual quad-diaphragm pumps, and a built in pressure/accumulator tank, all pre-installed on a sturdy mounting platform. The 2880 system is available in both 12V (R2880-100) and 24V (R2880-300) DC models, and is designed for high volume water systems and industrial applications.
- Diaphragm Material: Santoprene
- Check Valve Material: EPDM
- Housing material: Polypropylene
- Accumulator Tank Diaphragm Material: Butyl
- Accumulator Tank Liner Material: Polypropylene
- Ports: 3/4″ hose barb (inlet & outlet)
- Net Weight: 16 Pounds (7.2 kgs)
- Pump Motor Max Amp Draw: 17.0 @ 12 VDC / 9.0 @ 24 VDC
- Priming: Dry–10 ft. (3 M) / Wet–20 ft. (6 M)
- Flow Rate: Max. 8.0 GPM
- Pressure Switch: Off–45 PSi (3.1 bar) / On–29 PSi (2.0 bar)
- Tank Total Volume: 1.1 gal. (4.1 lt.)
- Tank Air Pressure Setting: 30 PSI (2.1 bar)
From the manufacturer:
The FLOJET R2880 Series Dual Water Pressure Systems are designed to provide steady water pressure and very generous water flow. The pump is fully automatic with a pair of built-in switches and check valves to maintain system pressure and will supply smooth water flow from a trickle to full flow. Typically used in large yachts, motor homes and bus conversions where very high volume flow is required for multiple fixtures and amenities (i.e. washing machine, dishwasher, ice maker and water purifier).
NOTE: The 12 and 24 VDC models meet the USCG Electrical Requirement (Title 33, Chapter I, Part 183, Subpart 1). All pumphead wetted materials meet IAPMO TSC-14-90 and TSC 31-90 for potable water.