Jabsco / Flojet 59510-0012 Mag Drive Brushless DC Centrifugal 12 volt DC hot water circulation pump for RV, bus, marine or other circulating heating systems. Can be plumbed to engine cooling system to use hot engine coolant for heating while vehicle is underway. Handles fluid temperatures up to 212degF (100degC). Does NOT contain a heating element, for circulation only.
Direct replacement for Johnson CO10P5-2 and CM10P7-1 circulation pump applications. Pump head compatible with engine anti-freeze. Includes mounting bracket. 3/4″ hose barb ports. Magnetic Drive, no shaft seal to leak. Continuously rated. 20,000 hour life on brushless motor. Non-self-priming.
- Output: 3.3 gpm (12.5 lpm) @~1.74 PSI (0.12 bar), max 3.9 feet (1.2 m) of total head.
- Connections: 3/4″ (19 mm) bore hose
- Dimensions: 3.8″ (97 mm) long x 3.9″ (100 mm) wide x 2.75″ (70 mm) high
- Weight: 14.8 ounces (420 grams)
- Max Current: 1.2 amp at 12 volt DC; 2 amp fuse
Typically in stock.
595100012, Flojet, Xylem