From the manufacturer:
The MM Series Inverter / Charger is a modified sine wave inverter providing a cost effective solution for those with smaller power needs in mobile applications. Versatile, easy-to-use, and lightweight, the MM Series provides a reliable base for your energy system.
NOTE: The MM-1212 (12V – 1200W) option is UL listed. The MM-AE inverters are not.
The modern, hourglass case, paired with the die cast aluminum base combines form with function, creating an attractive unit that uses its base as a heat sink for superior high temperature operation.
- 7A–20A Transfer Relay: AC power passes through when connected to shore/AC power
- PFC (Power Factor Corrected) charger: 85% efficiency
- Fan Cooled, Aluminum Heat-Sink Base: Reliable high-heat performance
- Low Battery Protection: Prevents battery over-discharge damage
- Current Overload Protection: Prevents damage to inverter and appliances
- Circuit Breaker Protected: Both input & output circuits protected
- Battery Temperature Sensor: Monitors temperatures between 32º-122ºF