Meet the newly redesigned 40A Rover MPPT Charge Controller. This smart charge controller is capable of conveniently self-diagnosing itself in the event of an error and can be used with the Bluetooth Module, Renogy BT-1. By pairing the Rover with the BT-1 and the DC Home app through Bluetooth, users can monitor and adjust their solar system straight from their phones. The Rover was also built tough with a die-cast aluminum exterior which allows for safe heat dissipation and general protection from wear and tear.
- Compatible with 12V and 24V systems.
- Compatible with various Deep Cycle battery options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium.
- The Rover is a negative ground controller, which ensures compatibility with any negative ground system.
- Any negative connection on the solar module, battery, and load can be safely earth-grounded as required.
- Featuring innovative MPPT (maximum power point tracking) technology with high tracking efficiency up to 99%, maximizing the energy from solar panels to charge your system.
- 4-stage charging (Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization) and temperature compensation increase your battery life and improve your system’s performance.
- Intelligent protection built-in against reverse polarity, overcharging, over-discharging, overload, short-circuiting, and reverse current.
- LCD screen and multiple LED indicators for displaying system operation information, customizable parameters, and error codes.
- RS232 port to communicate with BT-1 Bluetooth module.