The 45G is a true multi-use structure that provides excellent strength for applications up to 300’. It’s offered with heavy steel tube rod legs to satisfy a wide variety of needs under varied conditions. When properly installed, the 45G tower will support the loads shown on various guyed and self-supporting information sheets in the ROHN catalog.
- Completely hot-dip galvanized after fabrication
- Heavy steel tube or solid steel side rails
- Built as a 16 3/4” equilateral triangle design
- Utilizes 1 1/4” outside diameter, 14 gauge, special quality steel tubing
- Zig-Zag® cross bracing is formed from a continuous 7/16” solid steel rod electrically welded every 16 1/4” on the side rails
- Each 10’ section is joined to the other and double bolted at each leg joint for extra strength