The Rutland HRSi hybrid charge controller is the latest in battery charge regulation from Marlec. Replacing HRS913 which was designed as a replacement for the SR200 shunt type regulators.
Designed for use on the WG914i, WG913 and FM910-3 wind turbines, it can also be used for the smaller WG503, WG504 or WG504e wind turbine.
For single battery banks only.
- Regulates one Rutland WG914i, WG913, FM910-3, WG503, WG504 or WG504e plus up to 160W of Solar (Solar requires it’s own separate blocking diodes)
- HRSi can be used on 12 or 24 volt systems and will automatically configure itself for the system voltage (when the correct connection sequence is observed)
- Intelligent Microcontroller system delivers bulk and float phase for optimal charging
- Pulse width modulated (PWM) charge control for maximum efficiency
- Temperature Compensation automatically adjusts settings for varying termperatures to ensure maximum charging efficiency
- Manual Shutdown Switch allows user to stop wind (& solar) from delivering power to the battery system (wind generator slows to an idle in this mode)
- Built in blocking diode protects HRSi and Wind Turbine from other charge sources (solar requires it own diodes)
- LED indicators for battery voltage and charging status
- Simple installation: Wall mount with compression connection terminals
- Max float voltage: 13.8VDC/12V; 27.6VDC/24V
- Max bulk voltage 14.4VDC/12V; 28.8VDC/24V
- Dimensions 5-1/8″ x 3-1/4″ x 1-3/4″ (130 x 80 x 42 mm)
- One year manufacturers limited warranty from date of purchase
Typically in stock.