CALL FOR AVAILABILITY: Wiseway stoves & parts may not be available, or may have a significant lead time. Please call, and let us find out whether we have (or can get) your part, before you come to the store!
The Wiseway pellet stove can heat a home up to 2000 square feet using no electricity. Its unique gravity feed system also eliminates the mechanical issues and maintenance of regular pellet stoves. In addition, the Wiseway pellet stove is the only EPA certified and UL listed non-electric pellet stove available today.
With an overall efficiency rating of 75%, the Wiseway stove can heat your home with one 40lb. bag of pellets for 12–14 hours (or up to 36 hours with the low-temperature burn pot installed). Competing non-electric pellet stoves burn through a bag of pellets in only 8–10 hours.
- Wiseway Low-Temp Burn Pot:
- The operating range for the stove with the standard burn pot is 450-800°F. If you find that your stove is consistently burning too hot for your location/application, the low temp burn pot will lower the temperature range for the stove. Due to the low-temp burn pot’s “V” shaped tubes designed to restrict flow, a 40 lb. bag of pellets will last ~3 times as long.
- Wiseway Wheel Kit:
- With the wheel kit installed on your Wiseway stove, you can easily move it from one place to another.
- Height/Width/Depth: 52″/24″/15″
- Hopper Capacity: 60 lbs
- Chimney: 4″ pellet vent
- Burn time (per 40# pellet bag):
- High: 12–14 hours
- Low (with low-temp burner): 34–36 hours
- BTU: 21,000 (Heats up to 2,000 Sq. Ft.)
- Certifications: EPA Certified, UL 1482-2011, ULC-SB27-00 US Mobile Home Approved
- Particulate emissions per hour: 1.9 grams
- Material: US Steel 120 wall, 3.5″ square tubing
- Moving Parts: None
- Electricity used: None
- 5 year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Made in the USA in Medford, OR
- US Patent Number 7861707